Want to sell your house but don't know where to start? Perhaps you've been wanting to relocate or you recently inherited a property that you're not sure what to do with. Whatever the reason, we're here to help you sell your home for the best possible price!
The Step-by-Step Process of Selling a Home in New Jersey
Follow these steps to make the process as smooth as possible for both the buyer and seller.
- Plan your options. Once you have decided that you want to sell, the next step is finding the best way to do it.
- Find a real estate specialist. Even though New Jersey is one of the states where homes sell quickly, the speed at which you can close depends heavily on how competent your realtor is.
- Consult with a local real estate attorney. The paperwork for the deed transfer is prepared by an attorney or title company.
- Get your home ready to sell. This may include making repairs (material defects) and staging your home for buyers.
- Decide on when you want to sell. According to experts, home prices rise faster in May, June, and July. So you might want to factor that into your planning.
- Get an idea of how much your home is worth. Perform due diligence, such as knowing the asking purchase price for comparable properties.
- List your home. Now it's time to put up your property for sale.
- Negotiate with potential buyers. You'll receive offers from prospective buyers. Both the seller and buyer will come to an agreement on the price.
- Expect home inspection and appraisal. Home appraisals are typically performed by a licensed appraiser who can determine if the price you are asking is reasonable. The same is true for inspections.
- Finalize the sale. Sign all necessary paperwork (sale contract or purchase agreement).
- Close the deal! The home sale is complete when the property is legally transferred from one owner to another.
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the above steps? Don't worry, we've got you covered!
Why Work With a Real Estate Wholesaler Instead of a Real Estate Agent?
Real estate agents remain the most commonly used specialists, but the best part about working with a wholesaling company? Not only will you not have to deal with a mountain of paperwork, but we also pay home sellers in cash!
And we do it so quickly it won't feel like a real estate transaction at all - without the commission and closing costs.
Do I Have To Sign a Disclosure Form as a Seller?
As a seller, you can complete the standard form or the NJ Seller Disclosure Form, but fortunately, you are not required to do so.
Get in Touch With One of the Best Real Estate Specialists in New Jersey!
Sell My House New Jersey Home Buyers Inc. understands your needs and provides the most reasonable quote possible. Want to sell your New Jersey house quickly and without having to go through a long list of activities? We'd love to help you!
Our goal is to help you deal with complex real estate transactions as smoothly as possible. Call us at 973-604-3382 to get started!
While our business address is 303a Park Ave, Suite #7G, East Orange, NJ 07017, we do not currently accept on-site visits. However, you can reach us at 973-604-3382 at any time!